If you or someone you love has been injured, attorney Robert Stone can help. Robert Stone is an Anchorage Alaska trial and an honest and tenacious attorney with a reputation for aggressive representation of his clients in and out of the courtroom.
At Robert Stone Law Office LLC we understand how difficult it is when you or your family has been injured in an accident. The complexities of the system seem to add insult to injury. That is why we do everything we can to set your mind at ease and help you through the recovery process.
Personal injury attorneys at Robert Stone Law Office LLC handle a wide range of cases including:
- Aviation Accidents: State and federal law provides significant protections for passengers and their families. Expertise in these accidents can increase the likelihood for recovery.
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are the second most common cause of hospitalization, and account for a large proportion of deaths in Alaska.
- Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death: Serious injury and wrongful death cases require analysis to accurately calculate damages.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Taking immediate action to secure evidence is the key to maximizing the likelihood of a positive outcome.
- Construction Accidents: When faulty equipment causes an accident, you don’t want to rely on workers compensation alone; especially when total recovery requires you to hold the manufacturers of the equipment responsible.
Experience that Counts
The decision to retain an attorney is an important one. The U.S. personal injury system depends on individuals who are harmed to file lawsuits or insurance claims against wrongdoers to hold them accountable. In this system, attorneys serve a pivotal role in guiding their clients through the maze of insurance claims, court filings, discovery and evidence building, pre-trial motions, courtroom advocacy, and judgment collection.
This is why it is essential to hire an experienced attorney with expertise in Alaska personal injury law. Robert Stone has been practicing law for over 19 years. His experience and expertise set him apart in his field. Schedule a free consultation with Mr. Stone to learn more about why our law office is the right office to handle your personal injury claim.